Was half asleep for the most part of school and only woke up after it ended. I really need to get my academic act together.
The mass mayhem and general chaos that preceded the start of today's tourney was manageable. The continued swapping of players was tolerable. Having to repeat myself many times over was still bearable.
But what really severed my nerves was someone's *&^%$#?@!! whiny-patronising voice that kept echoing in circles. I'm not sorry if you're dumb, bub, you don't need to tell me that. I hate patronising voices and while I'm sure you're too much of a numbskull to know what is patronising, your voice alone already irks every fibre of my being. Your &^%$#@! arguments don't even make sense and I don't know why we even bothered with you. It was an hour of my life spent leaking braincells and intelligence. The one thing that really pissed me off was seeing twix so agitated and annoyed. I have never seen him this aggravated in my entire life. I want to inflict pain on you, in at least 50 different ways so as to terminate your wretched existence slowly and painstakingly.
On a happier note, thank you my dear exco, club members and random other people who helped to set up the boards and pack the area after the tourney. It made my life much easier (: Gracias to the friends & classmates who dropped by/ hung around/ cracked me up and made today people-filled. Gracias to Leon too, who's absolutely fabulously incredibly adorably awesome in the perfect-cousin way; I want to hug him every time I see him (:
I realised that I'm not strong enough for long-term confrontation. I lack the sustained anger, I lack the heart to thrive in such circumstances. And hell yea, I am individualistic. A result of... one to many cynical influences, I suppose.
No comments :
Post a Comment