Homeron- Paris Combo

Thursday, February 19, 2009

#1. Them vile biters are attacking me yet again! I have plenty of bites on my arms and legs. And they definitely aren't mosquito bites! 0.0 itchy itchy scratchy scratchy.

#2. I feel extremely sorry for myself whenever I look down at my abused thigh and see this ginormous mottled patch of grim red. Glaringly obvious is an understatement. At least the one on my arm isn't that noticeable.

#3. The Pitzzz syndrome's slowly creeping back, squeezing through the layers of optimism, hiding in the back alleys watching for the guard to nod off before stealthily slipping past the defences.

#4. I guess, I just need more sleep. I've been switching off one too many times this week :/ Slap me, someone. Wake me up, ply me with caffeine. (or not) Alcohol's fine too.

#5. Houseparty next week! We're gonna go as an Ohgee! (: Lovados!

#6. I had coffee at around 1930 hours. 0.0 it's 2330 hours now and I don't feel tired. Which probably means. I will crash again tomorrow. Go! Me!

#7. Been returning home around 2000-2100 hours. No fun.

#8. Something's wrong! From 0600 to 1700, I had a breakfast bar, a little bit of fish and an apple crumble. But didn't feel the least hungry. Don't really feel like eating these days.

#9. There's a jazz piece called Take Five by the Dave Brubeck Quartet. Check it out!

No comments :

Blog Archive