Make more days mine

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

APPLE CRUMBLE MADE MY DAY! From my dear Chang the Seriously Awesome and the hockey seniors who came back :D What more can I say? Apple crumble is love!

Math was understandable and I made some headway for physics (: Brought all my notes to school today. I didn't have to drag my equipment bag from one end of the campus to the other end today. Had someone drag it back for me halfway through as well (: Received a cute present from a friend. Picked up some hockey today (I think I actually like it; it's fun). Yesyes, it's The! Little! Things!

Training was kinda slack today though. Hmm. Okay fine, and I wasn't going all out. Something's holding me back and I don't know what. Got two bruises from goalkeeping. One on my thigh (IknowI know, with all the guards and leg-pads, how the hell did it happen right? But it did.) and one freaking moon crater on my arm. Thanks, Mr. G. He geegee I tell you. The mark reminds me of paintball battle scars, just slightly bigger.

No comments :

Blog Archive