* Thursday, please work out. I want to go down to The College to perfect that damn flick & send the ball up up and away. Or I might start throwing hockey balls like softballs like I did today. It actually feels pretty good when it makes that satisfying thud sound against the wall (:
* Was at The College. Had no stick to whack balls with. Was Bored. Went running on around the Astro-turf just because. Felt really, really, inexplicably happy even though my legs were hurting, my lungs partially burning & my old friend The Stitch appeared. Is this what they call a runner's (semi) high?
* Love-hate relationship with mosquitoes: I hate that they love me. GARGH. Collected more bites on my legs. If there ever is some scientific study for mosquitoes & human blood and they need volunteers, I can be like, 5 volunteers worth of mozzy bites.
* Group lunch tomorrow! & I don't say no to a free lunch/good company offer :D
* Things are picking up, like the gathering of momentum on the long jump stretch before your foot hits the board & you sooaaaarr (we'll leave out the part about hitting the sand unglamorously.) I'm predicting last-minute-ing & various rush marathons fuelled by adrenaline & perhaps, a little bit of sadism. Yes, I kind of like being in such situations where the Crazy is getting to me but it never gets me. It makes me deliriously happy. Yes, I know, adrenaline blahblah endorphins blahblah elation.
No comments :
Post a Comment