Apple pie & Ice cream

Friday, May 28, 2010

Life has a funny way of making things SEEM like they work out, lulling you into a false sense of optimism before sending curve balls hurtling towards your face, with a particularly big one knocking all the air out of you. Like my Thursday. It started off well, but ended...like a depressed omelette (cos it was flat & crumpled & all).

I went from ambivalent to optimistic to YESS! to bored to extremely annoyed (which, in this case, is a milder euphemism for seriously #@!$? livid Imma punch your face (Repressed Violent Tendencies happening again), afterwhich I felt guilty for being so angry) to bitchy (only to the random commuters who stared at my slouched, disgruntled, anger-emanating form on the crawling Bus).

But that was yesterday. Today has been as awesome as a public holiday/ hanging with the family day can get. Stupid things happened in the morning when I went swimming with my younger sister. WHY do they have to have special timings for PH?! Reached at 0800h only to find out that the pool opens at 0900h because oh, it's a public holiday. So both of us slept on the massage chair at the bowling alley before burning some cash on Time Crisis. The swim was hilarious in the "I watch my sister flap around & I have to stop swimming cos I can't continue without laughing/snorting/choking on water" way xD She's great like that.

No comments :

Blog Archive