Whoo!

Monday, March 16, 2009

The Sunday-Monday has been good! I got to catch up with my favourite-st boy in the world, Jam (: and met the awesome kid whom I'd love to have as a brother, Nick (: Cue the awws & fuzziness. Then dinner? Was great. We had a splendid Indian meal at Gayatri, along Race Course Road (?) and the Appamm of however you spell it was mamma-mia-delightful :D

And the tourney is overrr; it's so taxing physically & mentally. I got a terrible headache during the last 2 rounds, which probably means I'd thought too much & too hard already. Hehe. Anyhoo, the completion of the tourney means I can finally get down to doing some hardcore mugging in hopes that my last minute-ing will pull me through once again. ALRIGHT CHRISTINE! Gogogo! But then again, with my iffy schedule... hmm. It'll all work out! I'll lock myself in the airwell if I have to, armed with enough snacks to last me 5 days.

My mom spoke to some of my friends today. She finds them quite amusing/funny. And now? She wants to invite them over for a meal 0.0

I hope training's fun tomorrow! Please please please don't let it be hot.

No comments :

Blog Archive