En Vee

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sometimes I really can't help but to get all envious about other people. Not in the green-eyed-monster,-rage-fits,-rant&complain-envious way, but in the wistful, hmm-if-my-life-was-like-that-it'd-be-beyond-great way. Some people seem to have so much Fun in their lives and Life in their lives, y'know?

I was flipping through a book on stress that my godmother borrowed (she's training to be a counsellor) and then I saw the section on the levels of stress for the mind, body, emotions & behaviour. Level One's the least stressful, Ten's means ggxx-youneedtreatment. Mentally ticking off each part, I got below Level Five for body, emotions & behaviour. Then I turned to the last page and saw Level Ten (Breakdown): Mind- blank; switched off. Geegee exex. Now I know I'm subconsciously psychologically stressed out (hahaha). This totally provides some much-needed evidence for me to show my mom that I'm actually working so hard, my brains are fried.

2 comments :

JOJO said...

haha chris i actually like this post. it kindof made me smile. ahahaha your brains fried? mine must have been RE-FRIED OVER AND OVER AGAIN!hahaha

christine! said...

Hahaha you're a bit sadistic ahh :P

Blog Archive