Balderdash

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Today marks the start of holidays, in my definition (i.e time to do every-other-thing except anything remotely academic), and next Monday would mark the END of it. That's in 4 days time. Life... is good I guess. At least I've got some time to really unwind and sink lower into my State of Stagnation.

AWWSUMM DAY TODAY, if you ignore the part about me having to go back to school for 4o minutes. Lunch-munched, walk-talked and visited my Alma mater- the one with pillowcases for uniforms. Watched the juniors rehearsing for their performances tomorrow and the day after and holeyshamoleyy they are hilarious!

MsRafflesPlayer and I were dissecting/analysing/ cringing throughout the 2 hours. Yes, what was supposed to be a short look about became a 2 hour laugh-at-unprepared-juniors session :D

Friday gonna be FUNNN!! I'm immensely satisfied with how today turned out and I WILL have to sleep VERY EARLY today because I have training tomorrow and WILL CRASH in the most ggxxloser way if I don't.

--------[2301hours edit]--------
At the rate this is going, I will only be able to attend one out of eight of the holiday trainings and it is upsetting me a great deal because it is &^%$#@!? annoying when I'm psyched up for it and in the end, I'm unable to go cos it's either cancelled or pushed back to a non-friendly-to-me time. Ohtheblastedguacamoleplatter too much of something is never good and the same concept applies to flexibility as well!

It is just a matter of time before my Repressed Violent Tendencies erupt like Mount Freaking Vesuvius, leaving a hurricane-whirlwind of destruction in my wake and everyone in contact with me will find themselves in the unenviable position of being my punching bag.

EUARGH.

No comments :

Blog Archive