KNEWIT

Friday, November 7, 2008

I told you so! Today was great because I finally watched all my 3 Bourne movies! Okay, slow, I know. Shut up. Jason Bourne is amazing! Spammed Doritos, Girl Guide Cookies and had Reese, delicious awesome Reese chocolate. Guitar Hero is addictive. Soul Calibre is very good for Violence Management- you spam buttons and see the other party get bashed up (: I like. Played some Wii driving game which I totally sucked at and some modernized karaoke game which totally killed Wenqi and I (:

Only down side is the tons and tons of calories we inhaled. Not being anal, but wahh, today was really junkfood overkill. Burn them all tomorrow during physical training!

I happily completely forgot that I had China Studies lecture today though.

Dinner was terribad. The Caesar Salad at The Coffee Bean is, in all seriousness, the worst I've ever eaten in my entire life. Cheese overkill and over-creamy dressing, just to name a few flaws. Felt like puking after it. Don't go there. Yes, it was so bad WQ and I felt obliged to leave a lovely note of feedback.

Am feeling tired but satisfied. I want to movie marathon again!

No comments :

Blog Archive