" [...] On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me
... seven zombie kittens, six prancing pelicans, FIVE GOLDEN RIIINNGGSSS, four mockingbirds, three peahens, two turtledoves and a partridge in a pear treeee...[...]""Stop massacring my Christmas carols and I want to know who that true love of yours is!"
Hey, at least I got the 1st, 2nd and 5th day correct.
Today wasn't a very good day, but that's not to say it downright sucked. It was just... screwy, like how toasted chopped garlic in olive oil on cold tofu seems so wrong but tastes just fine. Something like that, but slightly worse.
Punched a locker; it felt good. Punched the wall; it hurt my kncukles. But still couldn't shake that feeling off so when I arrived home drenched, I did something I haven't done in a long long time: drumming on the pad. It is very possibly the most therapeutic thing ever. Was at it for a good 30 minutes and my fingers feel a tad tingly. Okay, it actually went from drumming to beating on to whacking to punching the drum pad. I told you I have Repressed Violent Tendencies. Even my mom agrees with me.
And after that, I felt faint. Yes, locked windows and little ventilation tend to do that to people. I'm a regular Genius, huh?On a brighter note, I had broccoli and cheese for late-lunch today and while it did little to lighten my mood, at least I know I've met my dietry fibre quota for the week.
I don't want to wake up & go to school tomorrow just to hand in my stupid I&R. Idon'tIdon'tIdon'tIviolentlyresentfullyDON'T.
No comments :
Post a Comment