Junk Food and Lovely People

Sunday, October 5, 2008


ILOVEYOUGUYS! Okay, so a handful of people didn't turn up, but I still had FunFunFun! Fun eating, chatting, laughing, joking, remembering and attempting to physically abuse a certain loud-mouthed messy-haired swimmer (: Truckloads of funny moments; it's never dull with you guys :D

We didn't do much, shifted from Bugis to Bishan (like yea, I even spend my weekends around the vicinity of The College) to Island Creamery where we spent about 3 hours hoarding 2 tables.

Quotable Quotes:

"I'm a breast..stroker." -attempts to keep a straight face but fails miserably-

"Have you forgotten the evaporated blood? My blood was boiling so much that it evaporated."

"Ey! When are you gonna arrive? ZhiXian got knocked down by a cat! "

"If I were a girl, my ideal purse would be long one. Long cloth one that looks like this and must have a clasps like this and opens this way -gestures with hands-"

"Does that necklace mean anything?" "... It's the Star of David." -cue sudden outbreak of laughter-

And there are so many more Stalker quotes too, but ohwell, for privacy's sake, I shan't put 'em down ;)

On a completely random but peedoubleyew related note, THE STUPID PRINTER GUZZLES INK LIKE HOW BD INHALES HIS MEALS. It's completely mindboggling how the cartridges can empty themselves when my family hardly ever prints with colour.

No comments :

Blog Archive