(: For one, the cream puffs were delicious.
(: I had yummilicious Reese chocolate, courtesy of Bella.
(: Had a badminton-turned-drumming-then-lunch-outing session with Whywhy and Etky!
(: I finally got to exercise! After a few million light years of merely saying that I want to.
(: More plans with the Class! Whywhy and I (and most probably a couple of other people) are going to have a tennis date!- after the silly dry run, after I uh, get the racquets back to their original condition, after we find a suitable place to play.
This is the time where the C6 mantra really comes into play.
"IT DOES NOT EXIST."
Purposeful denial helps to overcome obstacles and push us on sometimes. SO, in true C6 spirit, what blasted peedoubleyew thing is there? The SundayMondays are gonna be completely wonderrific and utterly awemazing!! I can't wait! =D
On a more serious, happy-mood-damper note, I really need to realign my goals and purpose and all the things I've been neglecting this past year. Hmm.. it's truly amazing how I've managed to survive this year without God in school and being a Sunday Christian. I need to reignite, ignite that passion for Christ again.
No comments :
Post a Comment