Sat through 6 hours of talk in The College today. The aircon was completely psychotic. I'm pretty sure my arse is bigger now.
Anyway I'm rather pleased that I'm putting what I learnt today to use, in a convoluted way.
Pleasure: I had quite an enjoyable time despite being in school from 7am- 6.30pm. Lunch was good, but I overate. The eclairs were lovely. I made 2 new friends, both judokas, so I'll be extra careful not to offend them.
And oh, I'm Christine, from Judo. Cos my position as I.Chess chair got ursurped by the Judo chairdude. FEAR ME, or I'll... pull some snazzy moves and BREAK YOUR BONES.
Next week looks good, if I overlook the currently very annoying PITA [read: Pain In The Ass]. (More about PITA below.) 3 outings to look forward to (:
Class outing was good, even though I only went for the first part where we played mahjong and watched a ditzy show :D
Pain: the confounded Project Work Oral Presentation dry run schedule. I only found out this evening that my group's down for dry run. Next Tuesday. Best part? We are SOVERYUNGLAMOUROUSLY unprepared.
Not to mention that it has put a damper on my wonderful NextWeek plans. It's gonna linger around in that grey matter of mine, occasionally jab me to remind me there's still OP to settle and well, generally spoil my day(s).
I have my piano theory exam the same period as the official Oral Presentation.
No comments :
Post a Comment