Ace of Spades

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Draggy day at school- 4 lectures at the same venue. How tiresome.
Miscommunications really irk me.
Found out that KayEe's a great walking partner; comfortable, matching pace (: Survived yet another 2 hours in a room filled with hyperactive kids today- for the sake of Waffles. Yes, the crispy Buttercup waffles.

Long day tomorrow despite having only 1 official school block. So many things to settle. Bring it on; the sudden un-business unsettles me.

Random mentions:
Throat hurts. I want to go running. Tennis courts are great places for ruminating and tidying up all the crap in my head. There's some kind of emotional damping going on. Y'know, like oscillations in Simple Harmonic Motion. Right now, it's moderate damping, so the positive and negative emotions neutralise each other without crazy moodswings taking place. Paint your palette blue & grey- I noticed, I noticed that gloomy mist settling upon The College. Could be the A Levels, I don't know. Was reminded today why I absolutely adore Cirque De Soleil. Felt like punching something really hard this afternoon. Do not question the motivation. I am hug deprived, once again. Feel. So. Disconnected. From. Some. Friends. I've grown up; noticed many things but don't want to identify or analyse them- that'll be done on another day, at another time, when I successfully reclaim my me-time. Will check myself into some special, fully padded room one day.

Attending a small party-get-together on Friday (: Lovely way to end the weekdays.

No comments :

Blog Archive