There's a beautiful song I heard while back in Bristol and again recently, at Island Creamery; and that's the only part of the lyrics I caught. Beautiful, beautiful acapella. Irks me that I still don't know the song title after what, close to 3 years?
Slack day in school today; the gross lack of activity bores me gets me down annoys me. Or could be that I'm not used to the sudden decrease in endorphins. The restructured timetable is so slack, not that I'm complaining, but I could do with more physical ed lessons to make up for the awful lectures they made us sit through the past 9 months. If Thursday's PE becomes a lecture slot, you can bet your ass I'll be cutting it. Unless it's some unexpectedly interesting topic. Which is very unlikely.
There's not much to look forward to in school- apart from the people- no fun programmes or after school activities. And there's this grey vibe diffusing around The College; I noticed more emo people. Makes me wish there's still CCA. I miss the people thereeee.
I want to meet Mocha again soon soon SOON!
I want our OhGee something (pullover/ jersey/ fbts etc.) SOON!
Anyway, listen to this. It's lovely (:
Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something :
No comments :
Post a Comment