My online social circle's reviving! (: Do you have any idea how fun it is to talk to friends after 623541843 years? I LOOOOVE you all! Of course, there are some people who have yet to return to their homeland to keep their promises. Then there are still others who are far too busy with worklifeschoolwhatever to assure others of their existence. And a handful who've disappeared off the face of the cyber- universe, never to be found again. Butbutbut then you meet new people who totally spice up your life! :D And catch up with old friends who relieve those precious memories with you! :D
So anyway so anyway, it's 0011hours and I'm not the most lucid, slightly loony in fact, from the uh, well, um... I can't really think of anything now. No, it's not the lack of sleep. That'll be used for tomorrow's excuses and complaints.
Scar[r]ed. Seriously.
No comments :
Post a Comment