Dance practice once again! Progressed a fair bit today so I'm quite happy with it even though we didn't manage to complete it. Still need to work on the synchronisation though. LOOOVE it. Learnt quite a bit of other stuff today- technical things. Same physical outcome as yesterday- stinky, sweaty and high. And my abs hurt today (: I know, I'm such a sucker for muscleache and Mr. K! thinks I'm masochistic-ally weird.
I'll say it once again: we're gonna own streetnite, darls.
And it's goodbye to them metal monsters in a month's time! (: About time they went, they did a really bad job of curbing my food intake for the past one odd year. Y'know how people who start wearing braces start losing weight drastically like they've got some chronic illness or suddenly turned bulimic? Not that I wanted that kinda effect, but I was hoping to reduce my food intake cos apparently I used to eat alot. Then of course, Murphy's law has to hold true. So instead, I found the numbers on the weighing scale moving up. Nothing to kill myself about; said weight gain was lost last December during a marathon tourney (: No sweat.
No comments :
Post a Comment