flippin' trippin' slidin' wavin'

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I forgot. Completely. Forgot how exasperating, brain- bursting, stress- inducing, headache- causing choreography can get. And, I also forgot how gratifying, satisfying, endorphin- releasing, anxiety- relieving, problem-erasing it can be. Dance practice today was GREAT. We accomplished quite a lot and even though I ended up stinky & sticky, damn I was high (: I looove the last part we ended off with. My dance group mate, the 189646th Jonathan I know, was even higher. Never seen him this high.

We're gonna own Streetnite, darls.

Dance practice was the only thing I was looking forward to this entire day. Yea, my muscleache's probably gonna last for the next 2 days [due to pushing an already muscle-aching body] and nah, I'm not complaining (: Pretty obvious I'm not working my abs hard enough cos my arms, legs, butt and back's aching but not my currently non-existent abs. There's gonna be another practice tomorow and with some luck, we'll complete it!

I'm amazed at how I ever choreographed the dance in 2005. Still remember how some of the Thursday people'll meet, rack our brains for moves and strain our already tired bodies to try those moves. The only drawback was the song. Listened to the bleeding song so many times I still get nightmares when I hear it. Song in question? Toxic by Britney Spears. Yes, I know. Why we chosed that bleeding song I have no idea.

No comments :

Blog Archive