I solemnly swear never to sleep past 12 again on a school week. Slept at an Insane Hour. The after effects of it's like a date rape drug: you can't remember what happened the night (or day) before. I barely remember what I talked about online, what happened when I woke up the next day, whether I had eaten my breakfast or not. It's like a bad hangover without the ground-splitting headache.
In my mind's eye, I just see blinking conversations and I've close to no idea who I chatted what with. I do remember having a pretty interesting monologue. How many people have online monologues huh? Huh? (Apart from blog-form monologues.) And I was scar[r]ed online cos a friend was uh, re-relieving past emotions. So I was pretty terrified. AND OHMYGOODNESS I remember feeling SODAMN cheated. Get annoyed just thinking of it. I'll wring that person's neck the next time I see him.
Hmm, so maybe I didn't actually forget all that much..
And my eyes? There're a few hundred Newton loads hanging on my eyelid. I'm seeing the world through half-closed eyes. Oh and did you mention eyebags? WHAT EYEBAGS?! I've got luggages around the vicinity of eyes. They're beeeg, black and scaaaryyy. If this continues, I can be the zombie friend of Mr. K!, the vampire. The very fact that eyebags can evolve into luggages in a day (i.e. within 24hrs) is enough to scare the self-centred vainpot in me silly. So, people who love to stay up really late, you won't ever catch even a glimpse of my shadow at those Insane Hours anymore! At least, not during a school week.
Oh and another side effect? I feel ridiculously fat and awful. I HATE&DESPISE my arm fats. I've got something against the rain now too. Was gonna jog or something in my half conscious state simply because I'm weird like that when it begin to pour. Like, BOOM FWHAAARR pour. URGH.
2 comments :
AHAHA CHRISTINANA you've got eye pillows!Any circles? :D
TAKE CARE SWEETIE!!!SEE YA ON APRIL 13TH!
YUPYUP!! :D
Haha pillows, circles, squares, you name it i got it >.<
Post a Comment