So I was right

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I was pissed off yesterday.

That, in Christine- speak, means someone or something seriously got under my skin and severed every nerve right down to the fibres and emerged from the other side. Long-time friends will know that I barely ever get pissed off. Even when I'm annoyed, I get over it faster than my sister inhaling pasta.

Stupid bus driver. It's one thing to ensure people are paying the right fare, but it's another thing altogether to MAKE MY LIFE DIFFICULT. For crying out loud, he couldn't even speak properly and dared to threaten to confiscate my card! [And who were the 3 idiots who actually let him take their cards?! o.0] And honestly, the whole 15 minutes I was standing there futilely trying to explain the situation to him would have been better spent teaching a dog how to sit. At least I might have achieved something. FIFTEEN minutes of merry-go-round-esque conversation with a cowgit; I could feel both my patience and IQ leaking from my ears.

If not for Charissa, I would've probably lambasted him for being such a pain in the arse and done something stupid to raise his blood pressure in hopes of causing an attack. Thank you Charissa K. Yea, the only good thing that happened was meeting Charissa on the bus (: Very enjoyable catching up with her again.

[NOTE: This blog is still very much under construction. I'm still exploring some ways to put in the links without making the sidebar look too long and complicated. And should I have a tagboard?]

No comments :

Blog Archive