I survived!

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Oh look, it's the weekend!

I survived the dreaded 2.4km run yesterday! Most amazing, aye! Very surprisingly, the timing was better than my NAPFA last year. Same goes for my IPU. Yea. I know. Tell me about it. Despite the run, I still feel fat. Food's been sucking my purse dry :/

On a different note, I FINALLY bought the PE shirt after waiting for 2 agonizingly long weeks :D No more awfully hot tees or malfuntioning shirts!

CCA was a blast. I absolutely love being on the team-with-tall-people: so much easier to throw the ball to them. Played waaay past time but it was funfunfun! Following that? OG dinner! I was expecting the whole OG to be there cos well- OG dinner. Turned out most couldn't make it so 9 of us went from The College to J8 to Thomson Plaza. The bus ride was really dumb. We looped from the mall, to the flats and right back to The College before arriving at TP. Dinner conversation was interesting. I understand some people more now! How delightfully fascinating! Dinner however, wasn't the best. The food wasn't very well cooked so I felt sick after that. But hey, nothing a cup of ACV can't cure (:

Headed home a bit later while some of the rest went to watch a movie- horror show. WHY people lurrrve to scare themselves pee-in-the-pants-silly I have no idea. I am SO glad I have never watched a horror movie my entire life ^^ Save from ambushes by Overactive Imagination and Nonsensical Nightmares.

The only hiccup yesterday was the bus wait. Stupid buses. They're more irregular than radiations from radioactive substances. It took me nearly 80 minutes to get home. Simply because the 2nd bus I had to take took 30 minutes to arrive. I was SO CLOSE to trudging back home even though the trek back may have taken longer.

=========================================

College Fridays'll be my High School Thursdays.

Fridays are very quickly becoming my favourite day of the week. And it's not just cos the weekend follows it. It's very much like Thursdays in The High School. Thursday was the day back then cos it was the day I stayed back for CCA, hung out with friends, had dinners, went for tuition and all sorts of things. up, Thursdays hold alot of memories for me. Like how the Thursday People (awfully plain name, I know) chatted through homework and had tonnes of fun, how we choreographed the dance in 2005 and got 3rd (awesome times!), how I really enjoyed wandering around the empty corridors just appreciating the silence, how I went for random dinners with friends, how I received a brithday gift under the rain, how I wrote a poem about a close friend,how I was enlightened about an amazing amount of things by simply staring at the rain.

Yea, Thursdays'll always hold a special significance for me.

No comments :

Blog Archive