"Nothing happened doesn't mean Nothing Happened"

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Quote of the day, as stated above. Interesting thought & interesting parties involved.

In other news, this evening beautifully wrapped up what was an otherwise awful day. The computer corrupted the document I had painstakingly worked on. Might have killed a computer in a fit of anger. Dropped my phone. Lugged a deadweight textbook around the whole day. Barely understood the stats lecture (omg, the backlog piling up). Spent the day impatiently waiting for 6 O'clock to arrive. It rained at 5 freakin' O'clock.
"OMG It's gonna rain! D:"
"I heard (literally) )):"
BUT

The rain stopped at 6. (THANK YOU GOD!!) The rain stopped at 6 (I've never been this happy to see rain stopppp). The rain stopped at 6 (I cannot even describe the GLEE I felt. I could've whoohoo-ed in the middle of the road). I got to play tennis (Never mind that I got totally ass-whooped). I got to play tennis (for a good 2odd hours!). I got to play tennis :D (& it totally made up for the terrible start of the day!).

Tennis + friends + cool evening weather + chatting + other random things== AWSMNSS. Looks like College Fridays will be making a return :D (except that strictly speaking, it's no longer college.)

Sleep well (:

No comments :

Blog Archive