JTLYK#19: Mad World; Word Blurt

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Too many thoughts ricocheting off the walls.

Mad World, my highly recommended latest favourite song possibly because of it's mournful tune. Also possibly because Average Academic Agony turned into Awfully Agonizing Academic Angst this week. I particularly like the third & fourth line in the chorus :/ Hello dear birthday friend, today must've been an awful day but chin up, everything'll work out. I hope circumstances will be such that you'll never have to wear that haunted look again; it really scared me. Staying up late's dangerous. Feels as if the brain-wiring gets more screwed up. Plus I start unnecessarily questioning & scaring myself. Since when was eating neatly a sin hmm. Bagpack shopping needs to be done asap; my shoulders hurt. Unexpected meetings and brief encounters with people I think of make my day, truly, for some odd reason (: Home is ♥ Will attempt to make orange spiked hot chocolate next week, assuming I get my hands on the Cointreau. Lots of catching up to do post-finals. Please let there be enough time (& money)  to meet up with all the people I love/miss/haven't seen for ages.

No comments :

Blog Archive