Excuse me while I kiss the sky

Sunday, May 30, 2010

My idea of fun has been slightly altered these days. Yesterday, fun was hanging out with an awesome shmawesome fast friend while helping out at a church event...& snacking a lot. I don't usually click with peple so well in such a short time but we get along excellently, if I might say so myself. Probably cos we're both so young at heart. Too young at heart.


Dear Awesome Shmawesome Friend, can my inner five year old kid be BFFs with your inner five year old kid pleeaaseee?? Then we can plot evil ways to exasperate the boss guy with the goatee :D


Tomorrow, fun will be going to the Pixar Animation exhibition with my sister before heading to Borders to spend our gift cards. Yes, our many gift cards. To sisterly bonding, books & a great lunch! :D


Am mentally prepping myself for the sudden rush of Reality hitting my face when I wake up on Tuesday. I start work then.

No comments :

Blog Archive