JTLYK #15 SEEEE

Sunday, March 28, 2010

1) I was right. Heparin is used as a blood thinner.
For a while I was seriously doubting my ability to auto-recall information.

2) Spargoraphobia - people can be afraid of asparagus?! They are awesome when grilled with garlic & butter! (Why not brinjal/lady's fingers huh?)

3) Being randommuch is strolling around the entire concrete-mulberrybush-complex that is acjc/fairfield after Funorama ended before deciding to make the (not so) epic journey to Holland V, which spanned a distance of about 5 bus stops, on foot at 1930h afterwhich we shop-hopped numerous times in order to find tables to sit & talk till late. Fun!

4) Need to procure a file with a MASSIVE amount of pocket folders so that I wouldn't have to constantly rummage through the stationery boxes to find MORE pocket folders. Then all my paper barang will be one huge, neat illusion.

5)I've mentioned this before, but Armin Mersmann is reeaaaalllly amazinggg. The incredible amount of detail is mind-blowing! & he puts my lousy (non-existent) technical skills to such shame.

6) We have a mangoes, peaches & grapefruits!!!

7) Am inexplicably happy (: Maybe something great's gonna happen soon!

No comments :

Blog Archive