To the future

Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009, hello 2010.

And that's it. Looking back, this year has been pretty uneventful. Not that it's a bad thing; could've been worse.

2 years of an incredible JC experience has gone by faster than I could properly savour it. I'm glad to say that I've gone through it with no regrets, especially the part where I move from my pillow-cased alma mater to The College. Well, almost no regrets... the only exception being that I could've put in more effort on the academic part. Other than that, great classmates, awesome OG, amazing friends and acquaintances, special people in my life on top of Mocha, 413 and 6F made this year wonderful. To say I'm blissfully contented would be the largest understatement of the year (:

Plenty of things to do; I can't wait. 2010's gonna be great! It rhymes!

In other news, give a mental hello to my new SMS buddy whom I've yet to nickname and who likes green/ purple eyes :D

No comments :

Blog Archive