LOTR STARWARS korean drama?

Sunday, January 3, 2010

I caught the last bit of LOTR whatchamacallit. The last installment. & from just that, that being the only 'snapshot' I've seen for the entire trilogy, I think Frodo's the most annoying character ever. Not just in LOTR; all other movies taken into consideration as well. Could be just me, but I was close to slapping the googlebox cos I couldn't take the wimpiness.

Next is Star Wars: Attack of the Clones. Same thing, watched a little bit of it. It was worse than LOTR. Okay, can't really compare. LOTR's way better - I watched it till the end. For Star Wars, half an hour (including commercials) was enough to send me flouncing off to my room. Anakin and what's-her-face-lady-love were so redundant. Even my dad, who actually follows this whole galaxyjedihooha (must be a guy thing) was complaining "so extra!"

Hokkien Star Wars is more entertaining, y'know?

Also, my mom, for the first time ever since the creation of the first Korean drama (Winter Sonata. I Wiki-ed it.), admitted that she found a Korean drama interesting. Drama in question? (Again, Wiki-ed) Cruel Temptations & whatever other variations of the titles. A 129 episode-long family melodrama that, thankfully, is nowhere as complicated (& ridiculous) as the Love show that my grandma adores. Okay, I give, it is rather interesting since it's more fast-moving than the other dramas around. But 129 episodes...??

No comments :

Blog Archive