NoO!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cameron & House! Noo! Why did she resign?! & WHY is House being such a coward in this episode?! :O

I was going to post his quote about Cameron being the teddy bear hand made by grandma and him being the personified antonym of warm&fuzzy, but I can't find it. Argh.

Yes I know, I'm supposed to be watching it for the whole doctor thing although it's certainly not a very reliable reflection of what actually goes on in real life cos there'll never ever be a doctor like House irl (which, upon reflection, may actually be a very good thing for the entire healthcare system) but hey, American medical dramas HAVE to have awkward sexual tensions that make me wanna scream just get over with it already, nothing's gonna happen YOU'RE ON A SHOW FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, annoying dilemmas (that are beginning to get predictable) that pop up like acne on a puberty boy's face & exasperating bosses/smart-asses to get the audience worked up - I am getting more absorbed by the fluffy cookie-cutter business that has been successful in making every other drama successful (& no, I'm not particularly enjoying that fact). I suppose that is precisely what gets anyone who watches it hooked. I'm consciously falling for it, hook, line... and soon (I hope not) sinker.

If I know what's getting me annoyed WHY AM I STILL FEELING ANNOYED.

Damn, the scriptwriters are really good. Grudging respect. Hmm.

No comments :

Blog Archive