Dreamscape

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Right now, I'm living an Almost-Dream; beyond awesome.
Absorbed so much these few days & I got a few highly interesting books today :D
Doing some serious catching up with all my reading & I'm rediscovering the meaning of blissful solitude. I'm sooo happy & contented it feels like Christmas came early!

Read the Starry Starry Night: Life & Psychiatric history of Vincent Van Gogh. He's srsly one sad person. Sad, but incredibly talented.

On another note, prom was a blast despite being unable to find all the people I wanted to take photos with. The Class, the OG, the Awesome Cousin, YN (yes, special mention), the Chessers & so many other people- y'all Great! :D

In other news, there's this whisper of a certain familiar energy that's beginning to crackle.
We'll fan the flames then. Turn it into a great bonfire.
So many things I want to do, that I can do. Now it's a matter of turning it into Reality (:

Vamos!



No comments :

Blog Archive