Don't let the glass overflow

Monday, August 24, 2009

Is it my computer? Or is the blogspot interface still is messed up?

We're all so dependent on technology like the needy, clingy, obsessive other-half that we'll most definitely meet an untimely demise if we ever were to be separated involuntarily. Ew. Such attachment.

& because of that, IT IS KILLING ME that I've been unable to access the forsaken website called hotmaildotcom. Okay, actually, I can. Only until past the login. You see, THE EMAILS REFUSE TO LOAD.

It cannot possibly be the computers can it? I've tried 3.

20 unread emails, yes, I know. BUT I CAN'T READ THEM, CAN I? Srsly, at the rate this is going, I'll switch to Gmail completely . Gmail, glorious Gmail. It has never hung/ jammed/ gotten plagued by problems since I started using it. Awesome, innit. The more I attempt to read my emails, the more pro Google I become. Yes gogogoogle.

Beyond annoyed barely describes my mood. & the personality test said I was slow to anger.

No comments :

Blog Archive