People are exerting peer pressure on me. I want to do well. Who wouldn't? But I don't feel that old crazy idealistic nitro-boost of motivation buzzing in every fibre of my being. Instead, I feel tired, weary and perhaps, slightly disdainful. My body's overheating alot these days. And more so than ever, I feel bound by rules & expectations. Rules especially. Argh.
Tell me what I can do, not what I cannot do.
T!LT-wise, I'm immensely thankful for Mr. K!- he really knows how to put things into perspective, albeit from a gamer's one.
You this test off form nia, get more experience and level up for the next one!Not the most elegantly phrased sentence around, but it brought the point across clearly enough, and streaks of sunlight broke through the grey clouds.
I've been craving for red wine. Very strange, I know. I find it highly unusual too.
No comments :
Post a Comment