BD is brainless. One would think that after 17 odd years, someone like BD would finally grow up, sprout some brains and well, mature, especially if his 18th birthday is in 3 minutes, according to the computer time. But NOOO. Someone tell me why I am still friends with an alien who has brains that have questionable existence and ego that grows exponentially like Medusa's hair.
Today's just Monday. Another week of crazy colours and maniacal moments, but I'm looking forward to it! The little things that happen along the way make my day! Like how the bus cam really fast today! And how I'm suddenly talking to my supposed-to-be SMS buddy again! :D
The pathetic amount of sleep I'm surviving on is threatening my very existence. One of these days I'm gonna doze off whilst walking down the stairs and meet my untimely demise at the bottom. I should... pon school and sleep in one of these days. Heh. Ah'm looneh, ah tell ya!
No comments :
Post a Comment