It's MY CAR

Thursday, February 5, 2009

“You’ve got to own your own days & name them, each one of them, every one of them, or else the years go right by & none of them belong to you.” — Herb Gardner

We'll start with tonight. Everything's moving at breakneck pace now, except for my running speed, which is disgustingly slow. I hate how I get stitches ALL the time, without fail. I have an insane amount of nonsense that I would gladly burn (and scatter the ashes onto the parade square) but because I am a student indoctrinated with moral/civic values, courtesy of the education branch's Civic Moral Education & Pastoral Care modules, I will be compelled to feel terribly guilty. And because of that guilt, I will then feel obliged to complete abovementioned nonsense at the risk of my Me-Time, sanity and safety.

IT IS JUST INSANE OKAY? I DON'T RECALL HAVING SO MANY THINGS TO DO. EVER. SO MANY BLEEDING THINGUMS ARE DUE NEXT WEEK AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I THINK I'M MAKING THIS OUT TO BEA BIGGER DEAL THAN IT ACTUALLY IS BECAUSE I'M VIEWING THEM IN ABSTRACT TERMS BUT THE THING IS, OBJECTIVELY AND RATIONALLY SPEAKING, I STILL THINK IT IS ALOT. IF YOU WOULD JUST TAKE A LOOK AT Y TIME TABLE, YOU'LL FIND THAT I DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE A LOT OF TIME TAKE THIS WEEK FOR EXAMPLE I'VE BEEN REACHING HOME AT 8 OR 9 THE PAST FEW DAYS & NO, IT IS NOT VERY FUN TO BE OUT FOR SUCH LONG PERIODS OF TIME. I HAVEN'T LISTENED TO MY JAZZ & SWING RADIO FOR THE LONGEST TIME i am dying FROM THE LACK OF MUSIC. THIS MAY BE THE REASON WHY I'M SO AGITATED/ LOONY THESE DAYS. THE CRAZY IS GETTING TO ME. I WANT TO DO SO MANY THINGS (like an og outing to begin with). SOME PEOPLE AREN'T LIVING UP TO MY EXPECTATIONS IS IT SO HARD TO DO SO?

I have a right-side headache, a general headache and an eyeball headache.
JOY .

No comments :

Blog Archive