Pop goes the bubble.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My bubble.

These days, it seems like the lovely Bubble I live in has undergone some changes. Like how little kids undergo some transition from prat to brat to teen with attitude problem. No, that example did not refer to me.

My Bubble is developing holes and thinning, just like the frigging ozone layer, except without the global warming problem. That means these days, I'm being forced to live in the real world where I resort to using sneaky/subtle ways to get my darn point across instead of simply slapping that person and growling gtfaway because if I did it my way, I will be blackmarked for life, where my phone constantly runs out of battery, where belief isn't as strong as it is in my bubble, where Ugliness can be spotted all around, where there are less Little Things to be grateful for, where the air isn't as inspiring and fairy-dust filled, where I can't treat everyone I meet as an equal because there'll always be some moron who thinks itself more superior, where there actually exists scheming people who seek to hurt, where I HAVE to finish ALL my homework&assignments. All these never ever happen in My World, especially the last one.

Something weird's happening and I find myself withdrawing further into myself. Guess it's an auto self defence mechanism but still, I don't understand! I don't! Why?! I'm causing myself unncessary headaches (and neckaches from thinking too long in the same position).

Where's my thought bouncing mirror huh?

No comments :

Blog Archive