You know, I quite like Red Hot Chilli Pepper's The Zephyr Song (: It has this strangely alluring quality about it. Dry run today was whoo! There's still room to improve though. I want every single one of that 24 marks.
Tomorrow, I'm gonna meet the most awesome bunch of people in my life (:
Barbeques and MyMochaLoves. My week can't get any better than this!
Tomorrow come quick come quick!
This week's been fantastic; there's nothing to grouse and whine about except for the part on me feeling phat but that can be overlooked considering how wonderful the week has been. Even school's been great- not that it isn't usually great, but it's happier this week!
But what then would next week bring?! It's back to Normal School Days next weeeeeekkk.
I'm feeling blissful! The marble table's nice and cool. My dinner was simple, neat and peaceful: some lasagne, cheese & tuna sandwich and pretzelssss :D Haven't had such a satisfying meal in WEEKS. Yes WEEKS. I hardly enjoy lonely leisurely me-time meals nowadays.
Today, I was told that at first glance, I exude a Don't. Bother. Me. icy vibe. If I could, really, I would very much like to perfect the Art of Frosty Glaring. The kind where you can literally feel the temperature plunge when exposed to the full power of Permafrost Producing Glares. It's as helpful as it is cool y'know (pun unintended).
No comments :
Post a Comment