Nick/ Cut

Thursday, May 22, 2008

No I didn't mean Nip/ Tuck. I seriously meant Nick/ Cut.

I truly amaze myself sometimes: there are numerous random nicks and cuts on my hands and legs and I've not the faintest idea how they ever appeared, at least, for most of them. My arms have random tiny nicks and my legs have scratches that mysteriously appear. At least I didn't experience the stinging pain when it touches water.

Four new Nicks/ Cuts were added to my hands today. 2 paper cuts on my left and 2 big nicks. The skin on my right ring finger got ripped out when it got caught on the aircon remote holder. Pretty dumb huh? I know. No idea how I ever managed such a feat. It looks pretty deep, it won't stop bleeding, it stings. I CAN SEE MY FLESH. Oh Ow Oh Ew Oh Eugh.

I'll totally become vampire bait at the rate I'm going. Please please please not let me be so Subconsciously Sadistic [read: careless & clumsy] when I go for Camp Ominously Fun Sounding. I don't want to die from loss of blood.

On a random note, Isincerelyhopewe'renotdoingtouchrugbytomorrowIhateitasmuchasIhate.. Sit&Reach.

No comments :

Blog Archive