A Run, Flight & Bounce

Friday, May 23, 2008

That's precisely what I did when we played Tag Rugby- a hundred times better than Touch Rugby- for PE today. [We didn't play no Touch Rugby, baby! *Does a gleeful jig*]

Was running towards the baseline, the ball in my hands, my centre of gravity anywhere but within my base when one of my tags for pulled off, the force jerking me back. Or at least, it threw my footing off. Legs off the field, propelled by momentum I flew, hit the ground, bounced and landed again.

Can anybody say DOUBLE OW?

Hate to say I told you so but I know I'll cause my demise someday.

So right now, my butt aches a whole lot more than my neck does; my arse needs more lipids to cushion such impacts in the future, and my left ankle is.. iffy. It hurts and feels looser than normal. The tiny scrapes on my arm are nothing compared to the annoying neck ache that's bugging me. Hope the ankle doesn't give me any problems cos I will DIE if it annoys me during COFS.

Speaking of COFS, I have yet to pack my bag. I am So Dead cos there is Not Enough Time to do so and there is probably a hell lot of things I have to buy just that I don't know it yet. So I'll be panicking my hurting butt off come Sunday.

By the way lovely readers, I'll be over the seas though not so far away from 26th - 29th May and 3rd - 6th June. Try not to spam me with calls or messages unless you want to receive my phone bill at the end of the month (:

No comments :

Blog Archive