To y'all 413

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dearest 413 '07,

The gathering last Sunday was Awesome! with all the pizza, chicken wings, cake, cream war and all that. I hope we'll continue meeting up regularly in true 413 fashion. Thank you Timeless '08 committee for organising it and for all the effort put into our plate-plaques. Thank you all so much for just turning up and being there. Didn't talk to everyone that day but we'll see each other again real soon!

You guys mean so much to me I'm not even kidding when I say I'll drop everything just to meet you guys. Even if I'm dead tired, flattened under Mount Assignment&Tutorials, caught up with some random issue, I'll definitely make time for you people. You all're the Ultimate and I'm filled with warm fuzzy feelings whenever I think of 413! I'm still missing the class and wishing we were back at the science block classrooms with the rest of the OLTs and having fun all the time. It's times like these that I'm truly grateful for such a bonded class. And really, I'm pretty thankful for a certain good friend. She was seriously the one thing that bonded the class most.

I may not be very close to most of you outside of Mocha butbutbut I've got an emotional attachment to each and every one of you! So don't ever ditch the class! I really miss the People On the Left Row. It's a comfort zone thing. I miss seeing the 2 SAMs in front of me and when you call one both will turn back. I miss the Bimbo who sat beside me since forever and kept me constantly entertained. I miss the Twins who always come up with the most random ideas, they're best one being Konfrontasi ;) I miss crossing the overhead bridge with the Hopeless Romantic who loves all things Korean, never files her stuff and always has a standard whine when climbing the steps of the bridge. I miss the Wushu-pro and her random bouts of blurness and motherhen ways. I miss the Cold Joker and Stoner right at the front. I miss phee, my fellow bun. I miss taking 66 with zoEmoEfoE. I miss the Facility manager and her fantastic cheesecakes. I miss the new year party, the outings and if I were to list every single thing I miss, I'll probably need at least an hour and a half.

Loveyouloveyouloveyouall,
christine!

1 comment :

Yufei said...

I MISS EVERYTHING TOOO CHRISSYBUN!!!

EVERYTHING!-sings michael buble's everything- AND NOT FORGETTING WE HEART MICHAEL BUBLE TOO!:DDDDDD

see you REAL soon!!

Blog Archive