College Fridays

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Interview was interesting (: andandand the post-cca activity was even more so! I loooove the people in ichess. They make my Fridays fun and end the school week an the awesome-st note. Played Apples for Apples, some fascinating random party game the Arts Student brought and it was hilarious! Not to mention pervy at times, especially with all the testosterone after 2 of the 3 girls left [leaving me pretty much clueless at some of the jokes] and the presence of the a certain very Lewd character. And I mean lewd- the nutcase argued till earwigs, black velevt and roman numerals seemed either erotic or porno. If anything, his brain is definitely not up there.

Lewdness aside, I had fun! And it'll probably be the only thing I remember doing this week by the time next week arrives. Best Friend's right, the weeks are passing at lightning speed. I'm a little surprised at how fast this week zipped by like a flashy porsche- you just get a glimpse of it and forget it within the next 5 minutes.

No comments :

Blog Archive