Laughter
Monday, November 18, 2013
If there's one thing I could bottle up, it'd be laughter. Pure, unsaturated laughter that bubbles from from the depths of Some Place Delightful. Yesterday, I made a new friend who laughs with such unrestrained mirth that I spent a good portion of suppertime just watching him laugh. I can't remember the last time I've heard anyone above the age of five laugh so! freely! Each bout of laughter's almost like a confetti sprinkle of happiness - so lighthearted, so consuming and so amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
5 comments :
Just found your blog and I love it! :)Hope you'll post in the future! :)
Thank you (:
:) I really like this post. I've been thinking about it ever since I read it. :) #smellingtheroses
Def going to spread the word about your blog and add it to my "blog love" page on my blog :D
I appreciate that, thank you (:
Glad you liked that post!
Post a Comment