The weekend in London was an absolute dream but like most dreams, they are over too quickly. Nevertheless, it didn't diminish the immense sense of peace and fulfillment this weekend getaway brought to my soul. Thank you God.
London Calling
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
I asked myself, several years ago, if we were friends by virtue of the fact that we've known each other for so long and I got my answer this weekend. No; it's a resounding no. And I was plenty naive to have thought so. We're friends because we've grown up together, seen each other at our worsts, most unglamourous moments and talked about things we'd never talk about with any other soul. Four years of no contact didn't change a thing but I didn't think I'd enjoy the company so much. When I said I missed you and will miss you, I meant it. I miss you already. And with the exception of my mom, you still give the best hugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment