As we wandered

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

We wandered along a long stretch of street today, my new friend & I. Hands in our pockets, necks swaddled in scarves, strolling aimlessly, walking into places on a whim, dropping by cafes for hot chocolate, standing next to heaters and just chatting about anything, everything. T'was a timely break with great company and a calming, intriguing presence. And I can also now check chilling at a Parisian cafe off my List of Parisian Things To Do.

"And I will pay for your drink as well."
Today was also possibly the first time I graciously accepted an offer to pay for a drink on my behalf. It was more of a statement and less of an offer, really, but it contrasted greatly with the others I had previously encountered.

Frankfurt's now on the growing list of places to visit.

No comments :

Blog Archive