Winter break descended upon us the same time the second wave of chill and snow did. This week's gonna be freezing, according to the weather forecast. Thus far, it has been pretty accurate. I couldn't feel my toes this afternoon. So I'm very thankful I will be heading to warmer pastures tomorrow to see the likes of Gaudi's genius, meet up with an awesome friend for tapas and confirm if Barcelona really is a shopper's paradise. Following which, two days will be spent in Lisbon to savour the sights and sounds that it has to offer.
This pseudo-timewarp away from Singapore is becoming an opportunity for me to really live life - to take chances, give faith, show warmth, make snap decisions, be in the moment and regret nothing. We have compiled an ongoing list of Silly Things To Do, which is turning out to be very interesting (:
No comments :
Post a Comment