Go East, young lady

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Post-exams has been a whirlwind of activity - family outings, night cycling trips, meetings, barbecues, retreats and so on (: Just 24 hours ago and with an hour odd of sleep, I was standing on the outside looking groggily into my world. Haven't felt this tired since Orientation Week haha but oh, just as well I'm running on adrenaline and snatches of shut-eye in between places.  Sleep debt's still rollin' and with luck, I can start claiming some proper shut-eye from Wednesday onwards.

Tomorrow will see me making my way to the other end of Singapore for the third time in less than a week. Absolutely record breaking. At least I'm smarter now; it won't take me 2.5 hours to reach the Unknown East like the first time.

Looks like my many holiday plans/expectations will have to be re-looked/re-calibrated.

No comments :

Blog Archive