Famous Enlightenment writer & philosopher and, fast-forward a couple of centuries, amazingly talented musician.
The songs are tongue-in-cheek with a very catchy, folksy feel (: Always lovely to discover (or re-discover, in this case,) quirky artistes. Some of his lyrics are particularly animated, like The Beast of Pirates Bay - cute, visual and reminds me of all the silly cartoons I used to watch. Been music-bubbling to his tunes the whole day!
Woke up this morning with a familiar light-heartedness I haven't experienced in a long while (: Praise God! A series of events in the past week has made me realised my neglect for my emotional/spiritual health. Hence the inspiration to start my random art projects again. I just embarked on a 30 day drawing challenge; let's see where that takes me. Also started doing QT regularly again and spending my morning in the presence of God has brought an incredible sense of peace that's increasing day by day (:
No comments :
Post a Comment