Well-played, Team ♥

Friday, September 16, 2011

Am exceedingly proud of the how awesomely the team played today :D Great defense and wonderful blocking by the goalie. Congratulations for making it this far this year & thank ya'll for being part of the team! ♥

Spent the day all distracted by thoughts of the game. Tried & failed to calm the anticipation that built up over the afternoon, resulting in a surprising lack of appetite and loads of pent-up restless energy.

Lost by a single point in the finals, but despite the loss, we all walked away in good spirits. Rare are the times I play hard enough to say,"Good game. Well-played," and truly mean it. Today was one of those times. For such a short ride, it left one heck of an impact. Strangely, and interestingly, enough. This year's was completely different from the last.

Anyway, somewhere along the way, I started thinking about floorball and hockey, and realised that I could've loved hockey. Like live&breathe hockey. But that thought stopped there.

No comments :

Blog Archive