A Fish That Has A Secret Wish

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

9-odd pm. We're settled comfortably in front of the TV, armed with cocktails, snacks and plenty of cushions.

Then it's ten, eleven, midnight, one in the morning. A supper-run to the coffeeshop ended in us returning to the kitchen to brew some goodness. They were out of hot drinks. Two becomes three, three turns to four and in between each movie we take youtube-breathers and change lazing positions. Elimination round started at Movie Number Three.

Outside the house, the air was a very comfortable kind of cool, everything had a blue-ish tint, and everything was so. unnaturally. s t i l l. At that moment, I could completely understand why some people take solitary middle-of-the-night strolls.

It was around half past five when we finished our fourth movie (& final movie of the day). That ONE cup of coffee kept me up all night. Level-ed uppp! (I usually die by 2am.)

6am, bedtime. Amazingly enough, I woke up two & a half hours later, before the alarm rang. Then we watched another movie.

Will be feeling the effects of this movie marathon tomorrow, but I guess it was worth it (:

No comments :

Blog Archive