Today ain't a good day at all :( One of those days where things don't seem to go right & I don't feel right. Am retreating to my music-bubble.
My cousin's on a durian-delivery spree. She arrived on her cool blue scooter and left in less than two minutes. Didn't even bother staying to chat with my mom cos she was afraid her durians might go bad in this terrible weather. Also found out today that my uncle bought 50kg of durian yesterday. "Too little," he complained in Mandarin, "I initially wanted to buy 100kg, but the plantation didn't have enough." He goes to the frigging plantation to buy durians. Gotta love my durian-loving relatives. Am going to own a massive durian plantation next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
3 comments :
hi shuyu!
I visit your blog sometimes!
i empthasize with your feeling of worned-out-because-of-meeting-people-at-camp :) see ya soon
Ty, see you around bear(:
Post a Comment