Recently, I've been going out of my way to allocate copious amount of Me-Time for myself. & I'm loving it like that (:
Am wrapped up & floating in a bandoneon-induced state of contentment. Wonderful influx of songs & styles coming my way, which will probably occupy the silences that shouldn't be (: Aye, they're the moments stolen from the everyday mayhem and my chicken soup to prepare for the (in the words of a friend) brewing war that is about to breakout in the faculty very, very soon.
In other news, I figured that the midpoint between being necessarily angsty and healthily happy would be a very ideal place to be in. Also, I will be one step closer to self-sufficiency tomorrow (technically, though, it'll be more like in four more weeks). Baby steps, baby steps. The thought of it is rather exciting, but let's not speak too soon lest I jeopardise it by unintentionally traumatising the child tomorrow ha ha ;)
No comments :
Post a Comment