2010: the year I truly give thanks for the people in my life - (to quote a friend) the ones who pop in & stay, the ones who pop in&out, the ones who pop in&out every once in a while and the ones who unexpectedly pop in for a visit.
I'm so thankful for the incredible people who are blunt enough to tell me off, wonderful enough to remind me of my priorities, annoying (in a good way) enough to laugh at/with me, concerned enough to ask How's everything? Are you okay?, engaing enough to thought-bounce with me, awesome enough to buy me eggtarts, loving enough to pray for me, patient enough to hear my thoughts, comfy enough for me to steal bear hugs from, brave enough to shake me out of bouts of emo-stupors, cool enough to play random mind-games with, accommodating enough to have breakfasts, lunches, teas & dinners with me, audacious enough to question me till I question myself and list goes on (:
The ones who send reassurances & encouragement, the ones I meet at least once a year simply because I have to, the ones I'll always meet during Mocha Meetups, the ones I see on Sundays, the ones who'll sit&stone with me, the ones so scarily familiar to me, the ones who crack me up endlessly, the ones I can tell-off without feeling guilty, the ones I've inane circular arguements & repeated conversations with, the ones I've spoken to but never met, the ones whom I meet at the most unexpected times & places, the ones who make my day with brilliant smiles (:
All of you made my days more than you'll ever realise. & I thank God for having placed you all in my life ♥
Due to the NYE/NYD bustling around, this post comes a little late since I hardly had time to sitthink&type. Nevertheless, here it is.
NYE was a full day out (since I woke up late and had to head out soon after) with friends in the afternoon then meeting my family in church followed by post-service supper. Exhausting, but heart-warming, yes. (: The highlight of NYD was the late night Family Scrabble ♥, complete with vodka, crackers, cheese and whatnot. Lasted till 1am so we were almost late for church today. Unsurprisingly, my alcohol intolerance still gets the better of me. Barely two cups and I hiccuped. Fun though :D
No comments :
Post a Comment